Thursday 2 October 2014

Free Comedy Storytelling Improv show for Mental Health week


I’ll be putting on my comedy hat next week and telling comic stories on campus
Me, telling a story
in a show for Mental Health week called Laughter is the best medicine.

The hour long show takes place on Wednesday 8th October at 1pm in the Moore Institute Seminar Room, which is in the Hardiman Library.

Those who have been to my shows over the years know to expect a mixture of storytelling, comedy and improv with a few short readings from my books  thrown in somewhere. For this show I’ll also be reading out clips from some of the more surreal and weird riskybizzness blogs.

For those who have not seen my shows, here’s a short clip called Yuck!  Enjoy!



 * * *


You might also like to check out Five simple ways to boost resilience and wellbeing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment